A look at how consciousness factors into the “strangeness” of reality
What would you do if you saw something that completely defied your understanding of reality? Would you embrace it, be fearful of it, or dismiss it altogether? As much as we may like to confine our experience of reality into a nice, neat little package, there are occasions in which we simply can’t. And maybe we’ll ask, what is REALLY going on? Well if there’s anyone who can break down ALL of the possible explanations of the “weirdness” of reality, it’s Cynthia Sue Larson. Called, “The Quantum Optimist” Cynthia lends the perfect blend of scientific discovery with an imaginative and lucid insight that says, ALL things are possible. And with what you are about to hear, you may want to re-consider what reality is truly all about.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Two “bizarre accounts” that defy “normal” reality.
- Cynthia’s overview of the flexibility of reality.
- Shamanistic viewpoints of reality.
- How does the brain “process” reality? What is real vs. “not real?”
- How does the “icon on the desktop” version of reality play in our world today?
- The interplay between the imaginal realm and sensory perception.
- When does “collective perception” collapse in the mind of a witness?
- EPR steering and influencing the effects of reality.
- Do alternate histories really exist?
- Daydreaming and bilocation.
- Out of body experience, teleportation, bilocation, the imaginal realm. What are the common threads?
- Does quantum phenomena support these encounters or not?
- How does the holographic model and the multi-verse figure into these anomalies of reality?
- How to reconcile consciousness with quantum physics.
- Is reality a “simulation?” (i.e. “virtual reality”)
- Are our physical senses just an illusion?
- What are the dynamics at play with “shape-shifting?”
- What role does emotion play in how reality is shaped?
- What is the “flow state” and how does it work in creating reality?
- Mapping the “five continents of emotion.”
- How does “screen memory” work in the perception of reality?
- Cynthia’s personal “reality anomaly.” (Must hear!!)
- Can we bring someone back from “the dead?”
Memorable quote from this episode
Emotions are the keys that open the doors. – Cynthia Sue Larson
Relevant references to further your journey…
Watch this episode on YouTube
Cynthia Sue Larson is a contributing writer for Higher Journeys.com. A best-selling author, researcher, and transformational speaker, Cynthia helps people visualize and access whole new worlds of possibility. Cynthia hosts Living the Quantum Dream on the DreamVisions7 radio network. She has been featured on the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, Coast to Coast AM, and BBC, and has presented papers at international conferences on science, spirituality, and consciousness.
Visit Cynthia’s Reality Shifters website.