If you’ve ever read the work of Zen Gardner, you no doubt are familiar with his tireless dedication to what many of us call “The Awakening.” His words are beyond powerful – they are heartfelt. And they are resonating at deep levels with so many who are hungering to understand who and what they really are at this time of great transition. Now Zen has compiled those words, thoughts, and wisdom in his brand new book simply titled You are the Awakening. Higher Journeys Radio welcomes Zen back to continue the discussion about all of the dimensions of awakening – it’s twists and turns, and most importantly why now more than ever it is time to shift from neutral into high gear.
In this no-holes-barred episode we discuss:
- The power of language – How it can entrap you and set you free.
- Why the “unaddressed spirit” is hungering to come out in recent years.
- The psychic spike in many humans.
- The recent strange sensations people are having. What are they?
- The dynamics of electromagnetic warfare. What is it and how is it affecting us?
- Symptoms of electromagnetic bombardment.
- The importance of looking “outside” for where the issues lie.
- What is “the rise of the conscious warrior?”
- Confessions of an insider. What did they say?
- How the population has gone beyond cognitive dissonance.
- How you can change the matrix by becoming the director of your own life.
- Why agility is so important in the process of awakening.
- Waking up to the dimensions of hierarchy.
- What it will take for more people to wake up.
- The four sections of Zen’s book, You Are the Awakening:
- The Awakening
- Navigating Our Changing World
- Language, Beliefs, and Other Hazards
- Take Action
Memorable quotes from this episode:
“Courage is not the absence of fear, it’s the conquest of fear.”
“When your back’s against the wall, don’t be there.”
“Don’t put your money where you don’t want your mouth to be.”
“What is an army made of? A whole lot of individuals.”
“If you aren’t the awakening, who is?”
Relevant links from this episode:
So What Can I Do? Kim Kamala Ekman speaks with Sean Maguire
World Citizen Solutions – Ken O’Keefe
Visit Zen Gardner’s website here.
Listen to our first interview with Zen from 2015 here.
As always, we love your input. Give us your thoughts on this provocative episode by commenting to this post or by visiting our Facebook page!
About our guest: Zen Gardner began his online writing and blogging 8 years ago after a lifelong quest for truth and several major life changes. His focus is empowering humanity to reach its full potential in conscious awareness and its resultant activation in the expression of our lives. He writes on a variety of subjects from earth and human origins and our manipulated spiritual and historical context, to current political events in an effort to dismantle old mind sets in order to free and encourage the awakening of human consciousness that is readily available to all.
Visit: www.zengardner.com for more information.